Sunday 25 October 2015

Current Favourite | Nuxe Crème Fraîche® de Beauté Enrichie

My Holy Grail Moisturiser

In the last year I have really tried to kick up my skincare routine. Last winter, I was constantly suffering with patches of dry skin these were at times sore, and my skin makeup caked up and clung to these patches - Not a good look!

One of the lovely ladies at my local branch of Space NK recommended this for my patchy, dehydrated and sensitive skin. This was back in February, I am so in love with this product I'm still using it now eight months on! It has worked absolute wonders for my skin, and I think this will be forever a part of my skincare routine, I'm OBSESSED!

The formulation of this product is exactly how it sounds in the name, it's a light yet refreshing cream which sinks surprisingly quickly and with ease into the skin. Nuxe has aimed this product towards those with sensitive skin, it contains only natural products as a result it is incredibly soothing and gentle on the skin- perfect for those who often react to heavier, rich, chemically filled products. It is the first moisturiser I have come across which works this well under makeup, and acts as a lovely smooth base- I sometimes use this as a replacement for my primer on days I choose to wear less makeup. It is not greasy, nor heavily scented- it has a subtle orange flower smell which I adore. Nuxe claims this gives 24 hour hydration, I agree it feels long lasting, maybe not 24 hours though, however, throughout the day my skin feels moisturised and soft.

I use this product everyday, twice a day, in the morning after cleansing and as part of my evening routine before bed. In the past few months it has honestly changed the way my skin looks and feels, it is far more supple and luminous. I have almost finished my first pot and already purchased a second for when I do run out!

A 50ml pot costs £25 and is available here.

Have you tried this or any other Nuxe products? If so let me know what you thought of them!

Love Katie x
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Great review, very informative. :) I've never tried any Nuxe products, but heard a lot about them! Thanks for sharing x

    Following on bloglovin'

    Kay
    https://shoesandglitter.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely have a try they're so lovely! x

      Delete
  2. This sounds like a lovely one! I've been meaning to try Nuxe for ages (the Reve De Miel is definitely on my wishlist), I might well try this out :)

    Misia xx | gowashyourface.com

    ReplyDelete

© katie-iona | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig